Friday, April 2, 2010

proud as punch


See all those buttons on my baby girls pyjamas - well just imagine there are 4 little pink ones all in a row right down the front, next time I will remember that she is holding "baby".

2 days ago she achieved undoing them & I thought that was a proud moment but I now realise that was nothing...... tonight this little munchkin mastered doing them up, now I know what it feels like to be asked to be the first person to walk on the moon - PROUD PROUD PROUD!

Well done Boo Boo Ba Loo, I hope you never realise how difficult it used to be.

3 comments:

Dee said...

Yay babe. You are super-cslla-freaking-awesome

Anonymous said...

Feelings go beyond the words....so glad you are all mine. Love you mum

Dinah said...

Ingy: I love to read your blogs. They are so happy and bright....love ya A/Dinah xoxoxox