Thursday, April 1, 2010

blog envy

Sometimes I feel unworthy compared to those surrounding me, but then I remember that I dont have to measure up, I just have to be the best me for myself & my family.

Having said that I so badly wish I had the ability to write like my cousins wife (even writing that sentence took me 5 minutes to think of the right words). She says everything I wish I knew how in relation to her gorgeous kids & husband. Everytime I log onto my blog & see that she has posted something, my eyes immediately start welling up because I just know she is going to fill my heart with love for hers & my own family.

Maybe being married to a Smylie is better than actually being one......

This is her blog & I do hope her blogging energy remains once that new baby girl of theirs has settled in.

2 comments:

Sarie said...

INGRID you naughty thing. I am not all that you think I am, but I was holding my breath at your nice post. You. are. so. kind. This made me feel a thousand times better than I have felt all day! I have learned so much from the big Smylie family. I have become a better person. And Donna has made me into a photographer.

So thanks to all of you, I have my gorgeous family.

xoxoxo

Dee said...

I feel the love