Wednesday, March 17, 2010

you can still call me Ingrid


Today I was elected as President of the Governing Council at kindy.
I went to the AGM thinking that I might put my hand up for secretary but that was not to be my fate today. When it was suggested (yep thats right I didnt even have to beg) that I be nominated for the Presidents role I could think of no reason other than "I dont want to" to not do it, and I didnt want to seem like I had the same intelligence level as the little ones that we were ultimitely there for.
So for the next year, or until we maybe leave this kindy for another program, I will also answer to El Presidente.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

#5 Mum

hahahahahahhaha!!!!hahahaha!!!!! I can still clip your ear Ingrid Jane but I am proud of you.

Kristie said...

So this weekend are we your entourage and are we expected to take a bullet for you? Aw man! I was just hoping for a nice relaxing weekend.

Congratulations Pres.

Unknown said...

Viva El Presidente!

Anonymous said...

I will buy you the finest Cuban Cigar to celebrate