Sunday, September 28, 2008

profile pic

we recently had a computer die on us & it has all our photos from since Olivia was born, so I am stuggling to find any recent photos of me. So I decided to put up a photo of one of my most recent achievements - toilet training a 2 year old.


we still have a little way to go, she is refusing to do number 2's in the toilet but we have atleast acheived number 1's.


believe it or not the face on her is actually her attempt to smile at the camera, mental note 'dont ever ask her to say cheese if you actually want a nice photo of her'. this is a classic example:

Ingrid

1 comment:

Dee said...

I had no idea about your computer. There's nothing you can do about it?
At the beginning of the year Gus was fully trained then a couple months later we had to go back to putting nappies on him all the time. It's only in the last couple of weeks that we have been able to put him in pants during the day
And when zac tries to give me a nice photo he jutts out his chin in a very unflattering way